The Monitoring Committee approved the Communication Strategy of the ESPON 2020 Cooperation Programme on 1 June 2015.
The Managing Authority of the ESPON 2020 Cooperation Programme is responsible for the implementation of the communication activities in accordance with the Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013 in order to ensure the widest possible media coverage and information on support from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). In the case of ESPON 2020 Cooperation Programme the communication activities will be proportionate to the fact that the programme will have only one Single Operation and one Single Beneficiary, the ESPON EGTC.
In this context, the use of various forms of communication is envisaged. The communication activities of the ESPON 2020 Managing Authority will be guided by a 7-year Communication Strategy 2015‐2021 with yearly action plans that will include the information and communication measures to be implemented.
Programme events organised by the Managing Authority as part of the Communication strategy:
- 2015 Launch Seminar in Jurmala
- 2017 event
- 2020 event
- 2022 March event
- 2022 September event
- Final event
There are also information sessions at events organised by the Single Beneficiary (ESPON Seminars) where regular information is provided by the Managing Authority.
Meetings with the Single Beneficiary (non-exhaustive list)
- 15 July 2015 Information session regarding the formal requirements in relation to the application of the Single Operation
- 22 July 2015 Q&A session regarding the submission of the Single Operation
- 12 January 2016 Kick off meeting of the Single Operation
- 19 February 2016 Financial Reporting training
- 4 March 2016 Public Procurement training
- 22 April 2016 FLC training
- 7 July 2016 Public Procurement training on new developments
For more information on ESPON Publications please visit the ESPON website.